All companies have important concerns relating to their employees. Having the right attorneys on your side can make a difference in the outcome of a problematic employment matter when it arises.
Regardless of the industry in which your business operates, at some point you will need representation in labor and employment matters. Our firm can provide the strong defense representation that you need.
Decades Of Experience In Employer Defense
Attorneys at Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam have successfully represented employers for decades. In employment matters, we help our clients understand their exposure and respond accordingly, providing practical advice and tailored representation in litigation. We regularly handle matters such as:
- Discrimination cases alleging discrimination, harassment or retaliation on grounds of race, religion, gender or other factors
- Harassment claims, including sexual harassment
- Whistleblower claims
- Lawsuits related to compensation and benefits, including wage and hour claims
- Claims specific to railroads and transportation businesses
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims and other issues impacting disabled employees
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) claims
- Defense of grievances arising out of collective bargaining agreements
Our firm has longstanding relationships with many local and regional companies, some of which we have served for generations. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Get In Touch
Contact Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam to discuss your employment matter with one of our attorneys.