Business is competitive by nature, and there is usually a significant human component to a commercial undertaking. For these reasons and others, disputes will always be part of the life cycle of any business enterprise, which makes wise legal representation so important to the growth and stability of corporate entities.
At Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam, our litigation experience is broad and deep. For well over a century, attorneys with the firm have advised and represented hundreds of business clients from the Shreveport Bossier area and from around the country. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Your Business Problem And Our Capabilities
If you have a business dispute that requires the help of knowledgeable attorneys, Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam stands ready to offer guidance, advice and effective counsel. Our capabilities are extensive, with experience in:
- Litigating contract disputes, including breach of contract cases
- Defense of employment claims and lawsuits arising from alleged discrimination, harassment, disability matters and other significant claims
- Environmental law cases involving hazardous material issues and remediation
- Large and small business transactions, including negotiating contracts and buying and selling businesses
- Litigation in many areas of commercial disputes, including construction disputes
Talk To Us
We welcome the opportunity to assess your business challenge. Contact the firm to learn more about how we can assist you and your company in the area of corporate and commercial litigation.